Today (28th July 2023) we launched a fundraising campaign via GoFundMe. In the short term, any funds raised will go towards paying for a Feasibility Study for a proposed Solar Farm (5MW max output), commissioned from an established engineering firm. This will be 80% funded by LEADER but we need to cover the remaining 20%. If we reach this target, any surplus funds will go towards future projects and awareness campaigns.

If you’d like to donate to help us in our aim of getting Mullingar to ‘net Zero’ for energy consumption by 2050, go to our campaign page – thanks!